About Me

My photo
london, Uk, United Kingdom
I am Christa 26 years old and SAHM to Keira who is 4 years old, engaged to my long term partner for nearly 10 years now, I have a keen interest in photography and editing photos. also taken up Digital scrapbooking and card making love to try and be creative :0)

Sunday 2 November 2008

Horoscope 3rd November 08


Monday, November 3 2008

Pisces  February 19-March 20 You may have some ideas about ways in which to organize a particular project today. There is an opportunity to get some insight into some of your problems and responsibilities that may prove of great value in years to come. Break up old habits--get out of ruts, etc. This is a time when insights into your career and practical skills may reach a high point. New and different approaches to management and organization gives you real control over your practical and work situation, as well as a foot in the door to future work opportunities. A written presentation is preferable. A neighborhood activity keeps you busy this month and today is no exception. Take on a helper or two, giving you a break occasionally.

well again its very basic on that im going through, I have decided to follow my sign for a month and see where it leads me I watched a documentary on a man that did this and he ended up winning alot of money lol x

No comments: