About Me

My photo
london, Uk, United Kingdom
I am Christa 26 years old and SAHM to Keira who is 4 years old, engaged to my long term partner for nearly 10 years now, I have a keen interest in photography and editing photos. also taken up Digital scrapbooking and card making love to try and be creative :0)

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Horoscope 5th November 2008


Wednesday, November 5 2008

Pisces  February 19-March 20 Your self-confidence is high and you feel the warm urges of ambition. Outer circumstances are favorable and it should be easy for you to push forward in projects and in all aspects of your life. Things may seem almost magical in the way they work to your favor. This is a great time to get things accomplished. You find that you are able to bring more imagination to bear on your goals and ambitions. You appreciate your particular situation and enjoy support from those around you. This afternoon is a good time for surrounding yourself with friends and for having a good time. If you are celebrating the seasonal activities, now is a good time to order the food or reserve your hotel room. Make plans to enjoy some time with the people you love.


ok yes due to circumstances my selfconfidence is high and low, I feel urges of ambition for modelling again, and my fella is supporting me.
Projects are my website I want to get working {modelling} I have been trying to network like mad. the imagination is my new found love for Digital scrapping I love to try new things.
I ordered a pizza tonight and I swear I did not read my horoscope till just now !! but I will look at tomorrows one so I know what I have instore lol



1 comment:

Aleah'sMommy said...

YOUVE BEEN CHALLENGED ON MY BLOG