About Me

My photo
london, Uk, United Kingdom
I am Christa 26 years old and SAHM to Keira who is 4 years old, engaged to my long term partner for nearly 10 years now, I have a keen interest in photography and editing photos. also taken up Digital scrapbooking and card making love to try and be creative :0)

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Horoscope 4th November 2008

Pisces  February 19-March 20 There is a yearning for adventure and far horizons. To roam, to wander and wonder; seeking freedom and experience and to go where no one has gone before. This could be a time of romantic escapades, a universal love that might not be too particular. This may not be the best time to make important decisions that affect your living situation or life circumstances. There is a need for change, a desire to break with outmoded patterns from the past and a longing for the new, the different and the unique. In-depth discussions and probing conversations with co-workers or friends may give you some focus. This afternoon you will find concentration easier--you are at your mental best. Your analytical abilities are at a high point. Tonight is for family.

hard to explaine this but it is very true I am tring to slim down and get a happier me and change alot of other stuff to do with home and baby and my mental state at times :0(

No comments: